Use your Message Center to keep track of your conversations with other members.
- Display conversations based on your own preference (See more details below)
- Compose, read, and add attachments to your messages
- Search the full text of your messages to quickly locate your favorite conversations
- Stay organized with labels: just select a conversation then click on the ‘Label as’ button to create your customized label
- Use the Select button for mass actions like deleting or sending the same reply to several messages
- Your messages will be kept until you choose to delete them
The Show menu allows you to choose the conversations you want to view every time you come to Message Center. The numbers in parentheses indicate the count of unread messages you have in each option:
All Messages – All messages you have sent to and received from other members. Your Message Center will revert to this default setting each time you access it.
Active Conversations – Messages you have received from other members and messages you have received a reply to. Under Active Conversations, you can further filter the list by ‘Important’ or ‘Others’.
Important – Members that are your Cupid Matches, Friends, in your Hotlist, or VIP members
Others – Members that are not in the above 4 categories
Pending Conversations – Members who have not replied to your message yet
Personal Labels – These are the customized labels you can create and add any messages you receive
With each Show option, you can further sort the list by using the Type dropdown:
Unread – Conversations with any messages that you have not read
Read – Conversations with all messages that you have read
Replied – Conversations in which you are the last person to reply
Unreplied – Conversations with messages that you have not replied to yet
For more help with the Message Center, please click here.